Today we will be delving into the topic of structured water, also known as living water, the fourth phase of water that is not commonly known or adequately understood. Structured water plays a crucial role in generating human health. By the end of this article, you should be equipped with the do’s and don’ts to ensure that your body’s cells are negatively charged with this life-giving, energizing, living, water.
What is Structured Water?
When it comes to water, most people are aware of the basics, mainly that its anatomical composition is H2O, and that it comes as solid, liquid, or gas. Although these things are real, water also has dozens of other anatomical configurations (including OH-, H2O3, -OH2) as well as a fourth phase, known as structured water.
This fourth phase of water was discovered by Dr. Gerald Pollack, professor of bioengineering.1 Although his ground-breaking discoveries are scientifically supported, they break the pre-existing paradigm of reality as we knew it. So this information comes with a lot of resistance from old-schools of thought.
Structured water has a variety of other names, including exclusion zone, EZ water, living water, energized water, revitalized water, and activated water. As it’s various names suggest, structured water has different structural properties than the other three phases, and acts like a battery, capable of storing energy.
The characteristics that are unique to structured water include:1-3
- Different hydrogen bonding angles than unstructured water
- Increases the bioavailability of trace minerals and elements
- Increased life force energy
- It increases intracellular communication and hydration
- Induces protein folding and binding
- It neutralized toxins
The actual form that structured water takes is a crystalline shape that can be hundreds of microns thick. How thick and structured it is, depends on the environment. EZ water ‘grows’ (charges) by absorbing radiant energy. For example, it can charge thanks to light waves or infrared waves. The more structured it becomes, the more potential it has to enhance human health.
How Does Structured Water Impact Human Health?
“If you want to understand what happens in any system—biological, physical, chemical, oceanographic, atmospheric, or whatever—it doesn’t matter. Anything involving water, you have to know the behavior of this special kind of gel-like water, which dominates,” explains Gerald Pollack.1
Water can be structured (or not) inside and outside the human body. Structured water can be consumed, for example, fresh spring water directly from the spring– but this doesn’t guarantee it will remain structured inside the body (in fact, with modern lifestyles, it usually doesn’t).
This structured water requires constant charging. When adequately charged, the results are optimized for cellular and metabolic function and greater hydration and detoxification. Since so many modern diseases are rooted in cellular toxicity, dehydration, and general cellular dysfunction– this structured EZ water plays a crucial role in setting us up for health.
The latest science suggests that water composes 99% of the human body.4 There are one hundred times as many water molecules in our bodies as the sum of all the other particles put together. Each DNA molecule contains billions of water molecules. Protecting the integrity of our water and promoting this fourth phase of water is touted as the missing link when it comes to health and longevity.
The benefits of structured water include1,3,5
- Increased energy
- Stabilized blood sugar
- Improved concentration and memory
- Healthy immune system
- Weight loss and weight maintenance
- Improved deep sleep
- Enhanced digestion
- Enhanced detoxification of the body
- Improved skin complexion
- Improved blood circulation
The Do’s and Don’ts for Promoting Structured Water
It’s important to understand that water passes through phases and that structured water can go from being structured to unstructured and continue this flip-flop depending on its environment. Similar to the heat that can turn ice (solid), into liquid water, into water vapor (gas)– various things can structure or de-structure water.
There are two methods of using structured water to promote your health: drinking structured water or optimizing your lifestyle to encourage structure to the water that already is in your body.
Things to Avoid to Promote Structured Water
- Artificial EMFs are the largest known destroyer of water structure. EMFs come from cell phones, cordless home phones, wi-fi devices, smart TVs, smart meters, cell tower radiation, 4G, and especially 5G towers, Bluetooth devices, x-rays, and microwaves.3
Things that Promote Structured Water
Although drinking structured water is a great way to get it in the body, keeping it structured is just as important.
For your drinking water:
- Drinking it directly from a spring (it will lose its structure in about 30 days from bottling) or magnetizing it through a process called vortexing
- Consuming the water in fruits and vegetables
- Consuming the gel that forms around soaked chia seeds
- Exposing water to ultraviolet or infrared light (note: IR light does not penetrate glass)
- Exposing water to natural heat and energy, such as sunlight
- Storing water in gemstone water bottles
For maintaining the integrity of structured water within your human body:1,3,6,7
- Exposure to sunshine on bare skin (especially the morning sun for infrared rays and midday sun for ultraviolet rays)
- Earthing/ grounding
- Exposure to infrared light via a device or sauna
- Whole-body vibration
- PEMF machines
Dr. Gerald Pollack, professor of bioengineering, discovered the fourth phase of water. It has many names, including structured water, living water, and EZ water. This crystalline-structured liquid operates like a battery that can hold a charge. When adequately charged, the results are optimized for cellular and metabolic function and greater hydration and detoxification. Since so many modern diseases are rooted in cellular toxicity, dehydration, and general cellular dysfunction– this structured EZ water plays a crucial role in setting us up for health.
Avoiding artificial EMF exposure is the key to keeping your body’s water structured. Increase your body’s exposure to the earth (grounding) and natural sunlight on bare skin.
- Pollack, Gerard. The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor. Ebner and Sons Publishers, 2013.
- Lee, Hye-Jin, and Myung-Hee Kang. “Effect of the Magnetized Water Supplementation on Blood Glucose, Lymphocyte DNA Damage, Antioxidant Status, and Lipid Profiles in STZ-Induced Rats.” Nutrition Research and Practice, vol. 7, no. 1, 2013, p. 34., doi:10.4162/nrp.2013.7.1.34.
- Cowan, Thomas. Cancer and the New Biology of Water: Why the War on Cancer Has Failed and What That Means for More Effective Prevention and Treatment. Chelsea Green Publishing Company, 2019.
- “Human Body May Be 99% Water Reports Water Researcher Gerald Pollack, Ph.D.” PRWeb, 27 Feb. 2014, www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11623245.htm.
- Ho, Mae-Wan. “Water Smoothing Protein Relationships.” Science in Society Archive, 25 Sept. 2005, www.i-sis.org.uk/WSPR.php.
- Chaplin, Martin. “Water Structure and Science.” Water Structure and Science, www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/.
- Ku, Joy. “New Approach Uses Computers to Study How Water Molecules Affect Key Biological Function.” Stanford Report, 28 Apr. 2004, news-service.stanford.edu/news/2004/april28/pande-428.html.